What to Expect
Advance reservations are required for this custom, catered event. By booking, you are reserving a spot for an event that will take place rain or shine, so there are no refunds or rescheduling within three days but you may transfer your reservation to somebody else that is at least 21 years of age-they are transferable. You are responsible for finding your own replacement and collecting your payment from them. If the event needs to be cancelled by AppeteasersUSA (i.e. dangerous weather), my reservation will be refunded or credited to a future date for you to attend. Trips are limited to the first fifty people to sign up, so your signing up may interfere with somebody else attending and the restaurants are providing shopping and staffing for a custom, catered event– your attendance is important.
What to Expect
- We will all gather at a restaurant for orientation (meeting place shared via e-mail at least two days before the event).
- You will need to have your ID checked–this event is ONLY for guests 21 years and older –it’s adult playtime.
- You will receive a wristband to identify you as one of our group members so that you have access to the food and drink discounts.
- We’re sorry, but there are no refunds within three days of the events as your reservation has been provided to the restaurants for their staffing and shopping purposes for this custom, catered event. If your plans change or an emergency arises, please feel free to sell or give your reservation to somebody else-tickets are transferable.
- Events need to have at least 20 attendees or we may need to reschedule the event-we want to make sure you have a true “party”! Thank you for your flexibility
- We will provide a five minute-warning before we leave each restaurant and again when it’s time to go eat and drink some more at the next exciting offering.
- We will be walking and standing often, please wear comfortable shoes.